Frontiers in Education Mission & Vision
Frontiers in Education (FIE) Vision:
We advance and re-define engineering and computing education to ensure that all students receive the best possible preparation for their future.
Frontiers in Education (FIE) Mission:
ASEE and IEEE unite to create an inclusive venue where excellence in research, teaching, and creative activity are valued. We bring together a multidisciplinary global community committed to improving scholarship and practice in engineering and computing education.
1) A collaborative, supportive, and inclusive community
- Encouraging mentorship and professional growth
- Promoting global discourse and collaboration
- Appreciating multi-disciplinary approaches
2) Innovation, new approaches, and challenges to established practice
- Recognizing the contributions of other scholars
- Respecting different types of contributions
- Valuing both qualitative and quantitative evidence
3) High quality scholarship
- Improving practice
- Generating new knowledge
- Addressing both successes and failures
4) Ethical conference conduct
- Emphasizing responsible authorship,
- Remaining free from bias and conflict of interest.
- Exhibiting respect for all